My Business Passion

Along with scrapbooking, my passion is also for stamping and paper crafting.


I am a Close To My Heart Consultant

This allows me to express myself through my art.
But, best of all, I love teaching.

I teach a minimum of three classes a month and just to see the expressions on my customers faces when they leave my class, all excited about the project they made, makes all the hard work worth while.

If you have a burning desire to learn all about what I do, please feel free to contact me. I do private classes in my home or group classes in my home or yours.

nancy_brown@verizon.net

Make sure to visit my
Artwork and Technique Galleries.
Their Links are in the column on the right!


Friday, November 21, 2008

Guess What!

Well yesterday was a day full of surprises. I take care of my 21 month old granddaughter during the day while her mommy & daddy work.

Now, I knew they were talking about trying for a second child, but I wasn't sure when.

However, for the past two weeks, I just had this weird feeling. Certain things just made me go Hmmmm.

Well, yesterday, when my daughter dropped Mya off, she had her dressed in this shirt!
Isn't she just the cutest thing!!!

See, a mother's instincts are always right!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful first grandchild. :D How exciting to be waiting for a second! I'm also a CTMH consultant since May '08, a retired teacher, gramma to one (Ella, 18 mo.) and glad that I found your blog spot. Happy New Year! Jane in MO